The Upseller WordPress plugin includes two widgets for the Elementor builder to add Upsells and Related products. It allows displaying the product blocks in the necessary place on any site page with the ability to customize element styles to suit your design and preferences.
The widgets offer to specify the number of columns in the Upsells and Related products block. You can select the item order, and control the display of section title and sale flash label. This simple tool will help to improve customer interactions with your store and increase conversions.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates in the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you with a quick start in a few clicks.
Features of the Upseller plugin for Elementor
- Includes two widgets: Upsells and Related products.
- Manage product columns number
- Uses on a product page or any other post type
- Supports different languages
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation in any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with a modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The widget has straightforward style settings that allow you to manage the display of each of the elements according to your needs. Change the color, typography, text shadow, background color, border, margins, and paddings for weather characteristics. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Upseller for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.